The Health and Safety of all our Customers and Team Members is an integral part of Handyman Stations Brand.
Whilst we follow safe, clean and Hygienic Standards we recognise that more is needed to ensure everyone is as Covid Safe as possible. Therefore all our Tradesmen have been briefed and are continuously updated on Covid-19 Guidelines.
As part of our Covid-19 Standards we supply all Tradesmen with the following items:
– Hand Sanitizer
– Face Masks
– Boot Covers
Covid-19 Expectations of our Tradesmen:
– To Sanitize their hands prior to arrival in their vehicle. If you wish them to carry out further hand cleaning please ask them to do so where appropriate
– To wear a Face Mask while in your Property at all times (unless specifically requested not to do so by you)
– Keep a safe distance from anyone within the Property
– To wear shoe coverings or take off their shoes on entering your Property
– On completion of work wipe down any touched surfaces
– Wash hands with soap and water
– Leave site clean and tidy
– Keep a safe distance and minimal physical contact whilst closing down Work Order.
Note: Where possible paper work will be kept to a minimum, whilst payments can be made by Bank Transfer and other Contactless Payment Systems. We will still be accepting Cash or Cheque should you wish to make payment this way.
– Give a Nice Wave and Good Bye
We Look Forward to Seeing you Next Time!